• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

potty problems

lynne_n

Reaction score
Jack turned 2 in December and since then we have been making really good progress with his toilet training.
He will use his potty or the toilet in the house and we never have any problems with this but when he goes to my parents house he is refusing to use anything. He starts screaming and having a tantrum and ends up in pull ups again.
How did everyone else potty train their toddlers? I feel trying something different would help but totally stuck for ideas.

Do you have a step and baby toilet seat at home and not at the grandparents?

Could you try introduce a reward chart at home and take it to the grandparents .... even take LO to wilkos or alike and let them pick their own stickers.

My Caitlin didn't like having poo's in her nappies and tbh I just made her comfortable in time she naturally started to use the toilet/potty for poo's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back