Postnatal pain/shivers

carpozijr

Reaction score
Hi, I gave birth on TUesday 24th and came home yesterday. I felt good apart from being very tired until yesterday and today when I've started feeling very painful in my stitches (tho m/w has confirmed they are fine), but more worryingly, I feel very shivery and achey, especially in my legs. This didn't really come on til the m/w had left today so I couldn't ask her about it. Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice would be much appreciated as it's easy to become very paranoid about health issues around now! Many thanks in advance. Pamela

do you feel 'fluey'?

the aches in your legs i would say is normal. Your body is returning to normal.

try rotating your feet and stretching them toward your body and back again. This will help circulation.

are you BF?

Hi Budge, thanks for the quick reply. Yes, it definitely feels fluey, and yep, I'm breastfeeding too....all sound normal??? Many thanks :)

well you could have a touch of mastitis.

contaqct your HV or midwife and explain your symtoms chick. Do it now.

Hi Midna - thanks. I don't have pain in my breasts just now (just the nipples - ouch - we are still getting the hang of it) but I will definitely keep and eye out in case. :)

Im afraid i cant offer any advice here but would just like to congradulate you on the birth of you LO

:hug:

i felt fluey when my proper milk came in , it was awfull ! and that was about 4 days post birth too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back