postnatal classes

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Had my first postnatal class today, and all the other babies where sooo big! little alice was the smallest and youngest. and she slept all the way through. it was great to have adult conversations again. im looking forward to next weeks session!

i get to learn baby massage in a few weeks time as well! really looking forward to it!

oo... and they weighed Alice, and she has gained 10oz in a week!! she now weighs 7lbs11oz! :dance: makes waking up loads during the night worth while!

aw that class sounds nice i'm too scared to go to any on my own :oops:

so was i, but i thought it was 2 hours out of my life and if i didn't like it, i wouldn't go again. Plus it got me out of my house for a few hours!

try one. you may really enjoy it!

I really enjoyed our postnatal classes as well. I would highly recommend going. You will get to know people soon enough. Nobody else in our class new each other before we started.

glad u had fun... i liked mine too! Now i know more mums around my area and reconise faces at the other baby days

xxxxx

ive been invited too two more mother and baby groups and am now on the look out for a swimming class for the pair of us for when she has her jabs :)

glad it worked out well for you

postnatal groups are great to get a chance to meet other mums with LOs the same age, and to of course compare notes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back