posterior baby

halemon

Reaction score
- Has anyone else been told they have a posterior baby (face up) i'm just over 35 wks and MW wasn't concerned, she said to stick bum up in air on hands and knees each day and perhaps he'll turn. why do babies have to be a bit of a nuisance, still at lease i'm not breech now, which is one good thing!!

My LO was back to back for a while! Shes kinda on the side now and hopefully she will be facing my back by time labour starts!! :pray:

one of my sons was face up and actually turned during birth :D

I'm afraid my bubs seems to have been facing the right way since our 16 week scan! just wanted to wish you luck, hope LO turns soon :D

My midwife told me my baby was back to back and she said an exercise you can try to encourage them to turn is to lean against something like the kitchen bunker...and arch your back...giving LO less room round that way and encouraging them to move .. :D

obviously there's still loads of room for my LO at the mo....so he/she seems to switch about as pleases!! :D

Thanks for all those replies, have been cleqning carpet patches on all fours with bum up in the air today!! wont worry about it was reading that many aboutn87 percent or something babies turn during labour so i guess little one will do as he/she pleases really. :hug: to all!

Mine had to be turned during labour as I was 10cm and she wouldn't come out. THe consultant came in and turned her around for me.

After a bit of help from the old suction cap and out she came..... not stressed at all :D

hope bubs turns for you soon, at least its head down though thats the biggest challange, there is plenty of time for bubs to swivel round :D

nobody couls tll how flo was laying i got told back to back on her side, on her other side, apparently its because i had good stomach muscles :wink: :wink: yeah you heard me right lol
and they couldnt feel what was going on underneath them !

She may well move round yet hun shes got plenty of time !! :hug: :hug:

thanks for all those replies, you've put my mind at ease :D Its amazing howmany odd positions a baby can get into in such a cramped space!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back