Postal service

MrsR

Reaction score
I am expecting some parcels and I'm sick of waiting! A good friend told me she'd posted a parcel for me on Monday and it's still a no show, my sister has posted a parcel for me-again no show. I opened a letter that arrived today with a first class stamp on dated 4 days ago. What is going on?! I feel like my post is just disappearing! I'm feeling really down at the moment and, even though I know it's not true, I feel like the world is out to get me-or the postal service is at the very least!

omgosh helen i know exactly how you feel. i've gone through this emotion many a time during this pregnancy! so intense that i start crying loads like, 'omg why is everyone against me' even though they don't do much for me to think it! i'm guessing it's a pregnancy hormone gone array! as i'm paranoid anyway but never felt as bad as i have done recently!

but the postal service has been rubbish for a long time. everytime i put faith in it i get let down so just expect parcels to come weeks after they're supposed to and maybe you wont feel as let down! i ordered something early this morning so hoping it will come tomorrow - i'll let you know though! lol.

xxx

The postal service is shit! My post came at 2pm today!

Hope you get your parcels soon Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back