POST YOUR 1 FAVORITE BABY PIC

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi girls post a pic your one and only all time fav pic of your little one, ohhh its so hard to pick just one.. i know

heres mine in a park last summer Dior sitting on my belly while im laying down shes about 4months old
diorfaith.jpg

I can't pick 1, can I have 4?? lol

i no i had loads :(
wait till there a yr old it gets even harder.. but thats the one i always seem to have as the back ground on my phone and pc...

ok if u have the chance to get one pic of your baby proffesional blown up into a nice picture.. which one would u choose :think:

I can dwindle it down to 2?????

oh hazel i can see why thats your fav, his lil cheesy grin is cute

and urchin he has got a lil twinkle in his eyes

lol thanks Dionne

Dior looks gorg in her pic- like she's modeling in a catalogue :D

lol there were a group of lads behind us playing football i remeber saying to kris look at her perving at the boys already... it was such a nice day thou we got a blanket and layed in a park all day but she never took her eyes of them boys :evil:

Hi

This is one of my favorites cuz shes smiling :D

Kiaraspicsect005.jpg

Katrina xx

hummmm, it's so hard!!!! only one month and 2 weeks, and I can't choose already!!! wait a bit, I'll see if I can make my mind up! :think:

mel xx

Finally decided on one, but it was HARD!!

17mar6.jpg

Oh Kim, she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute in that picture. I'm going all broody!! :lol:

ok, I have spent ages looking at all our pictures, and, well, I think this is the one...I have it as a wall paper on my laptop, and also on my phone, so...it must be it :)

Mel xx

P3220722.jpg

P1010122.jpg

This is my favioute picture even though she is in a liverpool sleep suite

she does, doesn't she !! :lol:

We spent all morning on my bed that day, with my favourite music on, that I was listening to when preggy, and she must remember it, coz, she slept so well!

I took so many pictures of her that day, that's why it was so hard to choose!!

just now, Maheen has been crying, and I have just put the album on, and she is...asleep :dance: :dance: :wink:

I am sure she remembers it!

Winstanley, she look so lovely as well, I love pictures of baby sleeping, they look so peaceful! :angel:

Take care,
Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back