post baby belly pic... come on dont be shy :)

I will post mine later, breast feeding really helped me, my womb contracted really well and now Im pleased with my pp belly. I am a size bigger than I used to be but Im glad I am, I actrually prefer having a bit of meat on me, just want to tone my thighs and tum up a little bit before me hols but cant be bothered exercising?

Did anyone else loose their appetite after having LO? I hardly ate I just didnt feel like it and didnt have time to! and Im sure people thought I was doing it on purpose to loose weight, but I soon got my appetite back again!

Ok so here's me nearly 9wks after having frankie and i hate the way my tummy is aaarrrrgghh :oops:

From the front
PICT0002.jpg

From the side
PICT0008.jpg

Ah Dionne you're still young and if you can do it once I'm sure you can do it again. At least you did all the work before you got preggers again so it should fall off again. Jayden was 9lb 2 and I thought I'd never lose the weight as I was really big for my frame at the end - I was eating for England as well, put about 3 stone on all together and lost over half of that just having her!. I have a bit of crinkley skin which is slowly going but other than that pleased with what I have lost although I need to tone, I started using my gym ball and toned up but then since moving I haven't done any exercise. Dad bought my cross trainer up and the gym ball exercises started again the other day. I love the gym ball to do sit ups! Would be nice to be toned though LOL. I've naturally got really skinny legs and arms but always put the weight on bum hips and thighs so need to concentrate on there all the time.

Lauz, I had to stop breast feeding cos of my loss of appetite, wasn't producing enough for her and it was making me ill as she was leached on my boob all the, greedy baby. It has come back now though :( Mmmmmm, chinese and pizza. xxxxx

ok here we go heres my belly 12weeks pp, slightly tanned coz Iv been on the sunbeds cheating :lol:

Picture003.jpg

Picture00.jpg

Picture004.jpg

you girls make me feel depressed! lol

my tummy is no where near back to normal after Coby :(

going swimming 3 times a week tho, starting tonight, so hopefuly i can shift the flab! lol

Lauz_1601 said:
ok here we go heres my belly 12weeks pp, slightly tanned coz Iv been on the sunbeds cheating :lol:

pleazzzzzzzzzze, my tummy didnt even look like that after 12 months. God only knows what it will look like after this baby. :(

I cant even say Iv been good an been exercising coz iv done nothing apart from walking, im just licky but at the end of the day who cares coz we have our babies :)

I know i havent exercised at all apart like you lauz and walking and going on the exercise bike but thats about it really.

thankyou, I definatly think breastfeeding initially helped, will definatly be doing it next time even of its only for a couple of weeks again

how do you loose it so quick? I wanted to loss mine before i went back to work, i go back in a months time (Thats depressing), I have only been able to start my excersies because of a bad back when i was pregant.[/quote]

hi

these are my 10 week post natal pics dont look as good as you girls :oops: Still got 20 pounds to lose.

DSCF0090.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

Katrina

My belly looks still like a pregnant one. I still have to wear maternity trousers and am wearing size 20 tops :wall: :roll: and bottoms of size 18 . Me who was a size 14 and i used to find myself fat .... :think:

Ill post a pic asap, but omg i think i have alot to live up to looking at your pics!
I have lost 3 stone since the birth (5 weeks) but i still have 1 and a 1/2 to go, a very wrinkly belly and 1 or 2 dress sizes left!

LOL....id rather smoke 10 fags than put my belly pics on here LOL
Never!
Well done girls...Lauz if mine had looked that good PRE preg id have been over the moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back