post baby belly pic... come on dont be shy :)

You know, After I had Ava and I seen the state of my tummy, I thought my bikini days were over. I was especially discouraged seeing women bounce back in just a couple of weeks after having a baby! :shock:

I feel so comfortable and pleased with myself now. It's not impossible with consistent, hard work! :)

Amber Nicole did you do a lot of excercise and diet after having Ava or are you just lucky and naturally slim?

Well girls finally plucked up the courage to post a pic of my belly!

My belly - 6 weeks 4 days after birth! :(
BellyPhoto.jpg

Kim, I've been working out 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes at a time...usually while Ava is napping! I really had no choice but to exercise because I needed to bring my ab muscles back together, they separated slightly. I haven't changed my diet besides being less greedy!

The pic is tiny ashley! :?

AMBER NICOLE.... i cant believe how great u look!!!!! :(

Hi Amber

I was a regular exerciser before getting pregnant and I've been exercising through this pregnancy and I was hoping to be able to find a bit of time next year to pick up where I left off.

People keep telling me that I won't be interested/won't have the energy/won't have the time to do any at all.

Thank god that you have shown me that it can be done with a bit of effort and juggling.

Well done you and there is hope for me yet!

There's definately hope...just takes some work...not everyone is able to just bounce right back!

everyone is doing so well! I'm hoping to have my figure back within about 6months of having my baby. think this is reasonable?

i haven't really put weight on anywhere other than my bump - the midwife said it is all baby. x

your lucky to just be all baby wen i was preg with dior i went fat every were, face legs bum arms. i got back to my ormal size after bout 4months then i remember for the first time lookin in the mirror thinkin "cool im happy with my figure now all the dietin paid off, a few days later found out i was expecting again, now all my hard wrk was a waste, im lookin like a tank again lol

mine is mingin iam sooo fat lol and the stretch marks are unreal!i just seem to have an over hang and my legs are all flabby but id do it all again :D
Picture137.jpg

Hey you're not the only one with 'overhang' and my bub is now three months old argh! Sara Cox on the radio the other day called hers a 'muffin belly' so its like when the muffin hangs over the edge of the paper case! :D
So from now on I have a muffin belly, sounds much better! :wink:

After 4 wks, i can now say that i am bck to normal. Its so nice to wear my jeans again. Its m,y bday this wkend so am gonna buy myself loads of new clothes.

Hope every1 is well

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
age.png

[/url]

hey i was thinking about this post while i was in the bath just a moment ago and i dont want it to die so thought ild make a post and see if it picks up again....

i wont be shy il post my jelly belly after birth lol :lol:

u look great, better then i ever did before i was ever preg lol :lol:

This was was when I was 36 weeks, I haven't any more further on, I went to just over 41 weeks so was pretty massive. Got a few stretch marks but you can't see them on the photos. Pretty lucky as got back to my pre pregnancy size about 6 weeks after - bloody miracle I thought, I did lose my appetite after having Jayden cos of stress with the ex and stuff and found I lost weight after I stopped breast feeding.

This is at 36 weeks
Bump36weeks1.jpg

16 weeks post pregnancy (today)
16weekspp.jpg

16weeks3pp.jpg

16weeks2pp.jpg

xxxxxx

I don't even like to look at my belly let alone show everyone else it. You are all looking really good.

emma u look great, u shud b well chuft. i lost it all really well after dior i watched wat i ate went the gym, wen dior was three months old i remember lookin in mirror thinkin yay thats it now im happy with my figure.... three days later im preg again. so it was all as waist :wall:
i never got any stretch marks first time. but this time i have... gutted... dout il loose the weight so easy this time as im alt bigget went for a scan found out its due to having so much fluid round baby..... :wall:

plez god make me slim again. im twenty one to young for saggy belly n saggy boobs :pray: :pray: :(

would love to post mine but it looks awful to horrible to put up on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back