Positive?

babybee

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm very new to this as I was fortunate enough to fall the same month we started trying for my daughter. I'm still breastfeeding her at 8 months and still have not had a period. This month I've been feeling the familiar cramps so I bought some Superdrug OPKs.
Are Superdrug just as reliable as other brands and is the following a positive opk?
Many thanks in advance.xxx

a6erarat.jpg

I would say that's positive, and best of luck TTC
:dust:

Thanks so much ladies!

I'm hoping to start ttc'ing early next year and prepare myself for the return of AF!

Hopefully if all goes well, see you in the tri's!

Goodluck to you all too.xxx

Hi baby, all the best hope you get your BFP this month. Plenty of :dust: to you x x

Last edited:
Thanks VickyClare! Congratulations on your little darling - I saw your ticker! I hope you have a smooth sailing 9 months!x

Thanks baby, we hope this bean will be a super sticky one this time :) x x

So my period decided to make an appearance today. First time in 18 months!
I don't understand why I'd get a positive opk then 3 days later have a period?
Does breastfeeding mess with it?
I'm very confused!
Xxx

i know breastfeeding can stop ovulation and can be used as a type of birth control but not 100% and also opks arnt 100% either as you get a + when your body is going to TRY to ovulate it dosnt say you will or have :) xx

Thanks for that hun!
I've never tracked my cycles before so am going to start now and see how it goes. That way I know more what I'm doing when I start ttc'ing in Jan/Feb.
Thanks again chick!xxx

i was using opks and temping as temping confirms ovulation happened 100% and its confirmed i didnt ovulate last cycle which i am getting tests done so all good :) you should give it a go i also use fertility friend :) xx

Ah thanks so much for that! I'll get Fertility Friend too and start on it.
So temping is basically taking your temperature everyday and when a spike happens with a positive opk it means ovulation has happened? I promise that's my last question!!
Xxx

aww thats ok lol everybodys opks are different but i get a + the day before and the day of ovulation, and you take your temp every morn before you get out of bed so best to keep thermometer next to your bed and then chart it on fertility friend and you see a spike the day after ovulation so usually when the opks go back to negative, your temp stays high until usually the day of af is due unless you are preggers then it will stay high, my temp starts to drop 2 days before af is due and a huge drop on the day of af then turns up few hours later :) xx

That's awesome information! Thanks so much for all your help!!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back