Positive thinking is the future....

Stephanie_18

Reaction score
Think I have utterly lost it this time. I just keep thinking I am I am I am I am. Hoping it will make it true. Had some spotting on Thursday and a little bit Friday morning. Nothing since but have been feeling sick the past couple of days. I don't think I'm helping myself thoug this month. Seem to be more stressed this month. Actually resorted to threatening my ovaries that if I don't get pregnant this month then I'm done.
Like I said.... I have completely lost it.
Fx for everyone in their tww.

Really hope you get a :bfp: soon, keep up the positive thoughts!

Af is due friday. Had to restrain myself from testing today lol. Still feel very sick and my left boob is sore... just my left though lol.

lol! just the one boob!

Very exciting times...keep us updated when you test! Fingers crossed! xxx

Good luck hun, let us know how you get on xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Testing fmu when I wake up. It's now 2am and Im up at 7 but can't sleep. Sickness got so much worse tonight. I work in a kitchen which doesn't help when not feeling good. Had to go sit down for 20 mins cause I thought I was going to be sick and couldnt stop shaking. Can't wait to test in the morning. Really don't want to see another bfn though :(

Hi all

i'm new on here and have been ttc for too long! starting fertility drugs next month though. Fingers crossed they work!

Oh and good luck Stephanie!! (I can't sleep either) x

Welcome paulamcd - fingers crossed the fertility drugs work for you.

Where are you with our update Stephanie?!? on tenterhooks here! hope its the result you want! xxx

Bfn this morning. Not out yet though I suppose af due tomorrow so will test again tomorrow x

urggghhhhh to the bfn , i have a left boob that gets sore lol. stay away witch! FX x x x

:poas: well and truly. Done 3 tests today cause i just cant believe im getting bfn.
Still feel like im going to throw up every minute of the day and MAJORLY bloated.
But i guess my mind likes to play tricks on me yet again this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back