• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poorly little girl :(

keljordan

Reaction score
Anyone have any tips for teeth??? I'm pretty sure that is what's making her poorly :( I'm taking her to the docs tomorrow just to be on the safe side! She is constantly coughing sounds a little wheezy, runny nose etc etc and she smells really bad of cold iykwim!! My poor baby doesn't know what to do with herself :( any advice would be great x

Sorry no advice apart from calpol? I hate giving Oscar calpol for anything, but if he was proper off colour I would give it a try. Lots of mummy cuddles too. Hope she's feeling better soon.

Oh, if it's teeth does she get on with bonjella or any other teething gels?

xxxx

cuddles are the best thing for her but obviouslycant be doing that all day long. ive found that the teetha teething powders are really good and i also but frozen fruit in those net bag things and just relieves the gums a bit. you'll find whats best for her though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back