quick injection question

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hi Dior has her pneumococcal injection today at 3.45pm

she has been unwell but seems better just a cold now. runny nose etc.

i have looked on the net if they will still give her it but cant find any thing?
and i cant phone the docs? my mobile has been cut off :oops:

aprt from what you've already tried the only other option you could try is to still go, but tell the nurse/GP & she might take diors temp & she will tell you wether or not she should have the jab.

the only thing is that this way you still have to go, rather than if you knew they wont do it you could stay at home in the warm. :wink:

my lil neice who is 8 mths has got hers today & my sis in law isn't sure is she can have it done as shes ill too, shes gonna ask when she gets there.

good luck dionne. :hug: :hug:

lol sorry i was BUMPING my thread so more people would read it but you already replied. lol egnor it

thanks for your reply. grrrrrr my doctors is quite far away hope its not a wasted trip. let me no how your neice gets on x x x

OMG i am so thick :oops: :doh:
never heard of bump!!!
hopefully they will do diors jab & then its not a wated trip for you.
i've just rang my docs coz Louie hasn't had his 2 nd set of jabs through yet, which are supposed to be at 12 wks & he is 15 wks, & they said 'oh don't worry they probably be on their way this wk'!

when i go & have it done, you can bet the nurse will say 'oh why didn't he have this done when he should of at 12 wks'!!
GRRRRR she better not.
havn't heard from sis in law yet, let you know what happens, good luck with dior.
let us all know.

Aw sorry Dionne I only just saw this.

Hope they says she's well enough to have it.

nope i am home now! they wouldnt do it. got to go back next week.

every thing its going wrong today :evil:

oh, i'm shocked they wouldn't do it.
they know best though i suppose.

hope your sofas ok :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member