• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poor Hubby

Storm.

Reaction score
sat here quietly on the comp, the front door shuts with a slam, jumping, I peered round and saw hubby wonderin in lookin very sorry for himself, puzzled I said your not due back till 4.30pm?
He looked at me all sad and said ive hurt myself and just been hopspital

it goes a lil something like this...!

hes a butcher at the local supermarket, he was busy chopping meat, and for some reason lost concentration for a split second, resulting in him slicin through the top of his finger :puke:
after hopping round for ages, he goes to the first aid room, were they try and sort him out, he kept saying he was feeling ok just very ouchy, when he promptly fainted! he was takin to local hospital were they have banagded him up and sorted his finger out best as they could and he has to go doctors tomorrow to get it checked, hes now sat on sofa, repeadtly sayin me poor finger,

My thoughts on him doing this...I know he wanted time off work, but really to go to these extremes.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont worry Im not that mean I do feel for him, but never know what to say in these kind of situs or how to deal with people if they dont feel 100%!!

OWWW ! Yep extreme or what, hope whatever he was chopping doesnt get sold, someone having steak and finger for tea tonight lol

awww bless him. give him some house work to do to take his mind of it :rotfl:

thats mean sorry lol

Sarah&Braydon
Post subject: Re: Poor Hubby

awww bless him. give him some house work to do to take his mind of it

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i agree :rotfl: :rotfl:

awwww i hope he feels better soon :hug:

helsekia said:
Sarah&Braydon
Post subject: Re: Poor Hubby

awww bless him. give him some house work to do to take his mind of it

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i agree :rotfl: :rotfl:

awwww i hope he feels better soon :hug:

Manda&Thomas said:
:hug: for him hope it mends ok
xx

he says thank you for that nice to know someone cares! :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: he said why isnt he shocked that instead of givin him sympathy I have come on here laughin instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back