Poo..tmi lol!

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
Hi all
i got the runs really bad and have had it for a few days now! :oops:
if i eat something, less then 10 mins later its out the other end!
i know ur sposed to have clear outs ect when ur near ur due date but come on!
i thought maybe its becos iv had this chest infection thing but i dont think it has anything to do with that?
its really not that nice and none of my food wants to stay in! i am drinking lots of fluids to keep hydrated and i spose thats all i can do!
also a bit off topic but iv been getting heavy painful legs which i usually get at around my time of the month could this be to do with labour? knees are quite painful at times which i usually also suffer with when on my period.. x

Remember it could also be the antibiotics too - they do that to me! :oops:

Fingers crossed you have a couple of days so you can get your strength back up. You'll be fine though. :hug:

i thought it could be the tablets but i only got them on the 27th and iv been havin this since xmas day.
i dont know, iv never suffered with it this severe and for this long!!!! i dont mind its just very :oops: lol as i cant go anywhere!!! everything else feels sooo much better though today so big yay!! hope your feeling better too hun and hope you had a nice sleep, the race is now on!! xx

It could be the bug as my mother in law had that problem with it although I didn't.

Hope you feel better soon
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back