Poo fest

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

omg Isaac has poohed non-stop today! Well the last few days really. He is doing big cow pats and I am changing his bum all the time.

Is this normal now he is on solids? Its not runny poo, just normal soft poo, there's just alot of it!

Lou :)

kacy is the same at the moment in the last week or she seems to do is poo and more poo, is Isaac teething? i heard that was one of the signs of them teething doing lots of poo's

Kaidens the same, ive been giveing him home made food and hes doing the toliet alot more, smells bad but it aint runny, hes teething too so maybe its a mixture of both XkelX

Dior poohed the other day put her hand down her nappy and put it in her mouth :shock:

she wasnt empressed

OMG Dionne i would have been sick just watching her what did you do????

Matthew had a poo day the other day and filled nappies about 4 times then we had nothing for a day now we get one or two a day.

michelle82 said:
OMG Dionne i would have been sick just watching her what did you do????

Matthew had a poo day the other day and filled nappies about 4 times then we had nothing for a day now we get one or two a day.

lol i didnt no she was doing it, she pulled of one of the sticky bits of her nappy and stuck her dummy in it :shock:

she cryed after and i was heaving

i hope i never catch matthew doing that i would be so sick!

michelle82 said:
i hope i never catch matthew doing that i would be so sick!

lol u never know.

:lol:

or my daughter might just be strange?

any one elses baby ate poop??? lol

LOL my little cousin used to eat his poop, Yuk its was on his teeth!! Kaidens a bit young for the poop eating but the other day he was rolling about the floor and body popped along the floor and was chewing on my flip flop, so im guessing the wee guy will eat anything have to keep and eye on him when hes older now that you reminded me they actually do that, at least she didnt like the taste or youd have a problem on yer hands xkelx` :wink:

well sounds like i have something to look forward to then! I guess they have to do it to learn its not nice! :roll:

oh lordy... my turn to join the poo fest! ruben hasn't done one for 2 days, then today..... oh my goodness is all i can say... did a crappus massimus this morning that his dad cleaned up (yay i was in the shower!) and then he pooed on the changing mat whilst OH was reaching for a nappy. then he weed on his daddy whilst he was trying to wipe the changing mat AND ruben down :lol: (finally my OH's turn to be pooed and weed on!)

then i was holding him on my lap when i smelled something. lifted him up and rather a lot of semi-solid poo fell into my lap :shock: went all over my trousers and everything, it was all in my lap and i didn't know what to do! if i stood up the poo would go all over the place, but i had to get ruben upstairs to change him, poo still hanging off the edge of his nappy (he was only wearing a nappy and vest)

ended up standing up and carrying ruben with straight arms up the stairs, plonked him on changing mat, took my own trousers off and then changed him. what a job... would have been better off hosing him down with the pressure washer!!! :lol: realised that NONE of the poo had gone inside the nappy!!! it had just gone straight to the outside... hmmm, i wonder if it was OH's nappy applying technique that is to blame...

there was poo EVERYWHERE, and i just chucked all the soiled clothes into the washing machine for a quickwash before i chuck them in again with the rest of the wash. i've just mopped poo splodges off the floor and the stairs, hope i haven't missed anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back