pointless rant!

BKR123

Reaction score
At the start of my pregnancy I looked after my friends baby, I was about 12/13 weeks. I looked after her for 8 hours, my friend knew I was pregnant but failed to tell me that her daughter came out in measles 2 days after I had her, I had to find out from Facebook. Friday I looked after her again because she said she ha noone else, even though I was still a bit miffed about last time, but I agreed. So I had her again 4-11. Yesterday I see a picture of the little girl again on Facebook and my friend has written that shes super poorly - her daughter is covered in spots. But again my friend didn't text/call me to tell me, I found out through Facebook. She still hasn't told me, about this time or last time! Now I'm worried because I felt terrible yesterday and I'm still not feeling 100% today! Feel like my friend ha been quite inconsiderate towards my baby by not telling me as soon as she found out her daughter has measles/chickenpox :( x

Omg I think that's terrible she hasn't told you. I had something similar to a woman that sits next to me at work, her son had chicken pox and she'd never had them before so knew she could catch it and she did but never said until she had to stay off sue to the spots, but by that point it's not contagious anymore anyway. Luckily if you've had them before your immune system protects baby but she didn't know that. I'd have to say something cause that's really selfish. Hope you're not worrying too much I'm sure all is fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back