POETRY DONATIONS NEEDED PLEASE LADIES?

happy-chick

Reaction score
As part of our fundraising campaign GlitzyGlamGirl has had a fantastic idea…..

We are going to produce and publish a poetry book that will be sold from the website; all proceeds after website running costs will be donated to a charity or support group to do with miscarriage.

Jax (GGG) will be collecting the poetry, editing and self-publishing as she has experience in this & I will be designing the covers.

We are looking for you & your families to donate any poems or literature to be included in the book, these can be anonymous if you prefer. Any contributions are very much appreciated and will go towards ensuring that women have the best possible care during and after miscarriage.
This book cannot be created without YOUR help!

The theme is primarily either for or too lost angels, or about the situation in general. The idea is to give some comfort and sense of not being alone to those who have lost angels of their own.

If you have any questions or would like to submit a poem then please send it to: [email protected]

PLEASE NOTE: If you submit a poem to this email address you are giving permission for your poem to be published in the poetry book and you are agreeing that this is your own work and not a copy.

Thanks in Advance.
Jo & Team

That's a fantastic idea hun!!!

well done you and GGG :cheer:

Brilliant idea! Have sent a submission xx :D

Can I just add that the theme is primarily either for or too lost angels, or about the situation in general. The idea is to give some comfort and sense of not being alone to those who have lost angels of their own.

Glad you like the idea :D :hug:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Can I just add that the theme is primarily either for or too lost angels, or about the situation in general. The idea is to give some comfort and sense of not being alone to those who have lost angels of their own.

Glad you like the idea :D :hug:

Ive added that to the original post hun xxxx

Very, very, very best wishes, its indeed a wonderful idea and I am sure it will help so many individuals and families :hug:

What a wonderful idea, I wish you so much success. You are doing such a fantastic job :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yip we just got to love these go get them girlies !!! Well Done on the ideas...I will defo have a go, hope i can think of one good enough :) willing to try anyhow... Thanks Jo & team
Lv Yvonne xx

That would be great Yvonne, just speak from the heart and it will be beautiful :hug:

I know this isnt an easy thing to do, but if anyone is thinking of contributing could you please let me know either here or via pm if you prefer. Theres no rush for the poetry itself but I just need to know some numbers of who would like to contribute so I can start on the formatting.

Also, Id just like to say that if you would prefer to remain anonymous, or even use a different name, thats entirely up to you and I totally respect that. No-one will know who wrote what unless you would like your name attributed to the work.

my poem for my angel baby is on here you may take it and add it x :hug:
i feel so hurt my babys gone
i feel so angry theres nothing i could of done
WHY i ask
we saw your heartbeat
it looked so strong
i really cant understand why your gone
i love you now and forever
i never will forget
hopefully your be with your other
and one day we will meet
i will be your mother
but for now its not meant to be.

charli said:
my poem for my angel baby is on here you may take it and add it x :hug:
i feel so hurt my babys gone
i feel so angry theres nothing i could of done
WHY i ask
we saw your heartbeat
it looked so strong
i really cant understand why your gone
i love you now and forever
i never will forget
hopefully your be with your other
and one day we will meet
i will be your mother
but for now its not meant to be.

Thank you hun, thats a lovely poem and will be added to the poetry book for definate. Thanks Again! x
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Im working on my own at the moment, i'll post it when ive finished! xxx

Thats beautiful charlie thank you for sharing, we would love to use it in the book :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back