POD

charli

Reaction score
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT THE CHANCES ARE OF ME LOSING BABY BECAUSE SIZING IS WEEK BEHIND BUT WITH GOOD HERAT BEAT I HAVE FEW CRAMPS AND BROWN DISCHARGE MY SCAN WAS TODAY ??

Sorry Charli I have no idea at all hopefully one of the other girl's can help you - Just give them time to see your message. Welcome to the forum as well :D x

I've replied on your other post Charli. Just in case you don't see it, try ringing your doctor or midwife, or the NHS direct line.

Try not to worry too much because if it POD was anything really serious, they would have sent you to see the consultant there an then.

Please let us know how you get on.

Hi,

Replied on your other post, I know you must be really anxious but have you phoned the Dr or midwife for a fuller explanation yet? Thats the only thing you can do in your situation, the guys on the forum are fantastic but when it comes to anything medical you need to speak to a professional who has seen you and knows your medical history etc, a dr would not even diagnose over the net. We're here for ya, so phone now!

Bev x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back