PND or actually going mad?

lucyk

Reaction score
I am constantly detached from my own body. I have started having better days and enjoying the odd thing but i have been like this for 6 months. I am seeing a councellor once a week and going to a local support group but i am totally convinced i am going mad. How can you go from feeling out of your own body to normal again????

:(

I'm afraid I have no advice for you. I have PND but dont have that 'out of my own body' feeling. If counselling is not working for you maybe you should go back to your GP and explain how you feel :hug:

I would talk to your GP, explain how you are feeling, especially if you feel that the counselling isn't helping you feel better in yourself :hug: :hug: :hug: I would bring it up at your counselling session too, talking about it there might help also, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

i luckily didnt get PND but i have had that feeling u describe, and its not right. i hope u feel back to normal soon, speak to ur counsellor :hug: :hug: :hug:

lucyk said:
I am constantly detached from my own body. I have started having better days and enjoying the odd thing but i have been like this for 6 months. I am seeing a councellor once a week and going to a local support group but i am totally convinced i am going mad. How can you go from feeling out of your own body to normal again????

:(

Have you spoken to your GP? You may need some antidepressents just to help lift you out of this depression. I had very bad PND and had this detached feeling too. The medication has helped me out of this together with support groups and some Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back