Pliko Pramette?

What do you have and hows it been?

Its not Mothercare at all, its Mamas and Papas. Always get them mixed up!!

Hoya

I love this pram i got it for our son because he was so little i didn't want him in a car seat all the time mine has a bar though instead of 2 handles for easy pushing while holding a toddler.

It is great really light and compact and i love the fact that you can unzip and it becomes a puch chair and they look so snuggly and warm while in it and has a huge basket!!!

bit expensive but we paid ours off bit by bit and it was well worth it

Heather

I have it and LOVE it, it's so gorgeous and I've had many, many compliments on it already. I've also got the accessory pack to match it (another £80!) but it's so gorgeous...I can't wait till August to get to use it! It's quite lightweight and easy to manover (been pushing it around my house/hallways etc) and plenty of spaces to put things, even comes with a drinks holder! I really like it, expensive it might be but our little Pudding was worth every penny, he's utterly spoiled already and hasn't even made his arrival yet!! My vote would be to get it.

We've got this in Cityscape as our 'main' pushchair.

I like it as I don't drive and it feels lightweight but sturdy to push on buses and trains.

You do need a degree in pramology to completely understand it though. There are still various poppers, zips and attachments I can't get my head round! Also it's very bulky to fit into smaller boots if you are travelling by car.

I would recommend it, but we have a smaller stroller too now that Stanley is a little bigger :D

This is the pram I have my eye on too! I love the polka dot fabric, but when I asked my DH if he would use the pram in that fabric, he said no! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back