Please somebody have some advice??

HeppiBean

Reaction score
Hi girls. Well, Francesca is 11 weeks old tomorrow and I'm not sure what I should do with her feeding. For about 5 weeks she's been having 6, 6oz bottles a day and it's kept her happy. But the last week or so she's been having her 6oz burping, throwing up, crying for more, having another 2/3 oz and bringing it all back up again :/

I've tried upping her 6oz to 7 but she just seems to be bringing the extra up, but she's still hungry... Any advice?

She doesn't have any collic so the only reason I can find for her crying is that she's hungry... xxx

Is she maybe wanting the comfort of the bottle? Do you use a dummy?

She had a dummy at first but she doesn't want it anymore. Just pushes it out when ever I give it to her. xx

She might be over feeding hence why she's bringing it up then you give her more but she brings it up again.
Could she go any longer between feeds?

No, she does 3 hours maximum... If I try to make her go longer she screams the place down :( xx

Hi hun, are u formula feeding? Could u try her on hungry baby formula? So she's still getting 6oz but it's more filling?

HTH xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

She's been on hungry milk since she was 3 weeks old.... :/ xx

Do you wind her throughtout the bottle? If not, might be worth a try. A build up of wind makes them want to feed more, and when the wind does come up it can bring loads of food and then make them more hungry again xx

Yehh I stop her twice, so she only has about 2oz at a time :/ xx

Have you tried the reflux milk? and asked your doctor about reflux sounds like that hun. I think you might be able get the milk on prescipt as its expensive x

I didn't think of that... I might try and get an appointment tomorrow :) Thanks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back