• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please help - was this a "proper" AF???

Bexter

Reaction score
Hello, i'm new to the site and this is my first posting. :wave:
Here goes:
I was on the pill for 6.5 years, i recently finished my pack, had the normal bleed etc, then i started a new pack but only took 4 of the pills. (long story).
2 days later i had the AF but it was different to my "pill bleeds" and a lot shorter, so do you think was a normal AF or a pill bleed??

Hubby and i have been like rabbits this week treying to conceive!!

Thanks xx

:wave: welcome to the forum

id say it probably wasnt a normal AF as your body will take a while once off the pill to settle back down, especially with you stopping after only a few pills. you will prob have to wait for next AF (if it arrives) to start working out your cycles.....

good luck ttc! :wink:

hi dont know much about your AF n being on the pill but wanted to say welcome to the forum and good luck ttc!!

Thanks for the replies. Fingers crossed will be posting with bfp soon!
:pray:

I reckon it was a pill bleed rather than your proper AF. If you dont get your BFP this month, keep a track of your cycle.

Good luck!

I agree with the others, probably a pill bleed.

Did you have regular cycles before the pill? Sometimes it takes a few months for your normal cycle to come back as it may vary each month. So I say look out for any ovulation signs so that you know when to expect your AF and when to try harder. Unless you're trying nearly everyday throughout the whole month which is excellent too :wink:

Good luck and welcome

xx

Good luck and welcome, Its fun trying :wink: :wink:

jadie

Hi everyone, many thanks for the replies. Will have to keep an eye on my cycle i guess!

Adrianne - yes before taking the pill i was as regular as clockwork.

Thanks again. xx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back