Please Help! (Quite new to TTC) Question...

Want Baby number1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. This was myself and my partners first month ttc. i looked on a few different website and theyve all given me around the same dates that im due to ovulate (this mnth between days 8-15aprox). Im very regular with AF. Its always turned up on the 29th for the last6-7mnths. It's due tommorow obviously but this month we have been very busy so only got to baby dance twice during that week (days 13 + 14). I havent had any symptoms yet. I did a test on the 26th with a afternoon wee (not morning like it should have been) and it was neg (clearblue digi). I know it may have been a bit early for the test to detect weather i am or not. Are all the websites right that most woman ov aprox 14days before the day of their next due AF? Could i be now or...? Any tips on what i should try next month? Everynight during ov week or...?
Help would be nice =)
Thanks!! xxxxxx

Hiya. Yes you might have baby danced around the time you ovulated but it's hard to tell if you don't know your ovulation pattern. It's true that many woman get AF 14 days post ovulation but only if your lutheal phase is 14 days long! some woman have a 10 days LH and some 16 days. I'd wait a couple of days and if no AF take a pregnancy test. I hope you 'll get a BFP but failing that, it might be worth investing in some ovulation prediction kits (you can get cheap ones from the net) to track your ovulation and make sure you bd on the right days. Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back