Please help me find a way

laetitia85

Reaction score
I need single cream for my lunch (macaroni and cheese) but ...

there isn't any in the fridge, i am at home, tired, still in my pyjama's, the nearest supermarket is Morrisons and it's 3 stops away. can't be bothered to go out... i checked out tesco's website to see if i could have it delivered to my house :rotfl: but i don't think they would do it just for a bottle of single cream, and there is a registration process to go through!!! AAAAAarrrrrgh if i don't have my macaroni and cheese for lunch i'll go nuts.

does anyone know what i can replace the single cream with? maybe milk and egg whites? or maybe a cheap way to get some single cream through my door?? or should i just get off my lazy fat arse? help pleeeease!

if you have flour and minlk you can make a creamy white sauce.

yeh I make it with butter, flour and milk

I'll try that. you ladies are fantastic. but i'll blame you if it all goes wrong :rotfl:

:x :x :x :x :x

OH left an empty bottle of milk in the fridge!!!!! aaaaaaaarggggh. No macaroni cheese for me today. Oh well

Mines awful for that and even worse the empty beer cans by the bed :puke:

laetitia85 said:

OH left an empty bottle of milk in the fridge!!!!!

Mine leaves the empty milk bottles on the draining board rather than putting them out the front door for the milkman - that would be too much effort to bend down and put them out when you are going out the front door anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back