Please help if you can........

FeeFee

Reaction score
This amazing woman is one of my best friends and she is doing the run again this year for the pediatric unit at St Marys if any of you could give anything at all it would really be appreciated, Thank you.

MissT16 said:
Evenin all, ive just sorted my justgiving page out..
it was emotional and i really need to get out more lol

www.justgiving.com/teamrach

Bloatedbaby.jpg

Im doing it for St.Marys paediatric intensive care unit, they basically saved my baby. (He was 16months at the time, he is now 2 and made an amazing recovery) I dunno what else to put really :noidea i owe them everything and doing this is one way of giving something back!!

I hope none of you ever have to go through this or anything that involves your children being ill..

Thank you!!!

i think i know her from another forum!! best of luck hun!!

Thanks so much for anyone who gives anything, even 50p can help, :hug:

Well guys seems fate has kicked in for Rachel and little Cody today as he is back in hospital with meningococcal he's being pumped with all sorts of antibiotics as i type this, just hope the little fella makes a good recovery :(

Aww no poor little fella. Hope he makes a good and speedy recovery.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Just wanted to send lots of love and best, well wishes to your friend and her LO FeeFee, I wish her lots of luck in raising lots of pennies :hug:

FeeFee said:
Well guys seems fate has kicked in for Rachel and little Cody today as he is back in hospital with meningococcal he's being pumped with all sorts of antibiotics as i type this, just hope the little fella makes a good recovery :(

Oh me too hun, it is so sad :(

Best wishes and fingers crossed :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back