Name of old childrens show please help

Jo

Reaction score
Please help as this is doing my head in me and my mate have been trying to thinkof the name of this show all week.

I think it was late 80's early 90's and had 2 troll like puppet things a boy and a girl all i remeber is they lived in a garden witha well.

I have been all over the net and cannot find it, any help would be grtefully recieved

I know all you ladies are good at stuff like this

Thank you thank you thank you

Hi Jo,

Was it Tots TV? "I'm a tot, je suis un tot, Teeny, Tom and Tiny .... we're the tots on Tots TV, one, two, three!"

Or am I totally off the mark? :lol:

hi Laura, thanks but yeah totally off the mark :D

These things were more rubbery and life like, if you can call it life like :!: i think they had orange hair

i remember the riddlers :)

but greenclaws is coming to mindasewll, im sure there were some trol like things in that show

Thank you thank you thank you

Yes it was the Riddlers i knew you could do it!!!!

My mum said it began with R

I loved greenclaws the Owl was cool!!

How cool was green claws with his tree that grew anything!!! It was so magical lol! :D

LauraB said:
Hi Jo,

Was it Tots TV? "I'm a tot, je suis un tot, Teeny, Tom and Tiny .... we're the tots on Tots TV, one, two, three!"

Or am I totally off the mark? :lol:

I bet u just wanted a chance to sing that song Laura! am i right? lol :p

Hazel,

Yeah, you're right :lol: I was also watching Thomas the Tank engine yesterday (er, it was just on the TV, honest lol) - haven't watched any of these toddler programmes since my lad was young! (He's now 9).

Thomas the Tank Engine ... every episode seemed to contain at least once instance of the phrase "and THEN there was trouble!" ... it was great though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back