Please Help, don't know what to do?

hannah9000

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm 2 days late for AF, tested this morning BFN, I have no symptoms of either AF or BFP coming EXCEPT my cp is very high and I have loads of watery yet ew cm. I was sick 3 times yesterday, and feel sick today (only managed to eat a couple of weetabix and they feel like they're going to come back up!)

My dilemma is, I've been offered a new job, which I really want, but I don't want to take it if i'm pg as that's not fair on them. I'm going to re-test on Friday but I really need to know now!!!

Also, do animals know instinctively when you're preg?

Hey Hon,

Wow that is a tricky one, 2 days late and feel sick sounds promising however. I'm not sure about the watery/ ewcm as that is what you get close to ovulation and it goes very sticky or dry after ovulation and before AF. (unless you have been bding and are confusing sperm or your being turned on for ewcm - easy to do).

Regarding the new job, I would take it. You can always bow out later or say your pregnancy was a surprise. It is against the law to penalise someone for being pregnant when employing for a new role. I know as I have done recruitment courses and they involve the legal stuff.

Can I ask why you ask about animals sensing it instinctively? I 'd love to know the answer too.

Becs x

Thanks Becs, I asked about the animals as we have a cat and she keeps lying on my tummy! she normally sits on my head or shoulders!

hey hun

Oooo sounds v.promising! I heard that weetabix is one of the worst things to :puke: !!

Definately take the job! You have to do whatever makes you happy :D As for animals I have heard & read this is true. They get alot more affectionate

x

oh iv heard the animal thing as well hun, a familt member of mine is pregnant at the mo and her dog was very affectionate and she swears it knew she was pregnanct before she did :lol:

Good Luck chick :hug:

Thanks ladies, still no af, I'm 4 days late now, just ordered some preg tests from ebay. My CP is still high and still getting ewcm, i'm so tempted to go down the high st and grab a test but i don't want to use afternoon wee!

lillou said:
oh iv heard the animal thing as well hun, a familt member of mine is pregnant at the mo and her dog was very affectionate and she swears it knew she was pregnanct before she did :lol:

Good Luck chick :hug:
My dog was the same, in fact she would bite anyone who came near me and would lay at my feet

I have another question, even in the early stages of pregnancy do your organs start kinda shifting around? As my chest for the past few days in my right lung has been excruciating pain. I was checked in hospital for blood clots on the lungs, and there was nothing there. Just been reading about anaemia causing angina (chest pain) during pregnancy...but I'd only be 5+1 (going by lmp) or 4+1 (going by online calculator)...any ideas?

Is it a new job elsewhere or a new job in your current place of work?

If it is a new job in your current place of work and it was me I wouldn't say anything as the maternity policy shouldn't change and you won't have to wait the 26 weeks before the full maternity leave entitlement.

If it is a new job elsewhere you still have a bit of time from accepting the job, signing contracts and handing in your notice. Would it be possible to say yes and wait for the new contract to come through the post and in the meantime keep testing/AF showing up if that makes sense?

:hug:

Is it a new job elsewhere or a new job in your current place of work?

If it is a new job in your current place of work and it was me I wouldn't say anything as the maternity policy shouldn't change and you won't have to wait the 26 weeks before the full maternity leave entitlement.

If it is a new job elsewhere you still have a bit of time from accepting the job, signing contracts and handing in your notice. Would it be possible to say yes and wait for the new contract to come through the post and in the meantime keep testing/AF showing up if that makes sense?

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back