PLease help! could I be?

hello

Reaction score
New to this and in need of advice.

Hi please help, I'm wondering whether I could be preg, I'm using bcp but started antibotics during my break (period) and I had sex after this a few times in first week of taking new pill packet whilst still on antibiotics (been on them about 3 weeks), about a week or so after I had some spotting only when I wiped for about two days on and off sorry tmi, and I've been on pill for ages so not used to this was a bit concerned googled it and heard of something called implatation bleed which I never knew about before my breasts are tender also, my husband really doesnt want kids so havent spoken to him re my concerns yet :s advice please
xx

Hi, I've always undestood that antibiotics negate the protection given by the contraceptive pill and that you should use additional protection. It may just be though that your body is reacting differently to normal because of antibiotics in your system. I'm no expert so wouldnt want to say but might be worth speaking to you GP. Hope it all works out ok, whatever the outcome x

Thanks for reply af is due in about 3 days or so, may just wait for it before worrying too much.

The only way to know is to :test:

Good luck/. Hope you get the result you want :)

You can take a test in morning using first response or Clearblue! Good luck :) x

I think it's too early to test isnt it should I wait 3 days, I'm not sure what result I want.

You can test up to 4days before period is due with some tests x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back