Please delete

Def sounds like the little man is teething and I would GUESS that the milk is not agreeing with him if he is bringing it up a long time after a feed.

So nice to see you on here - we miss you!! xxx

aww thankyou hun i missed you too! hiw is life being a mummy? are you on facebook? add our family one! facebook.com/thesaltfamily.x and yeah i am gonna have to talk to my health visitor but deffo need to change milk!! xx

I had paige on aptamil at first and she was very sicky with it so changed her. But as erin has said, deffinatly sounds like teething. Little rileys growing up!

aww i know, he was dancing today!! i filmed it when i get a chance to upload i will show you all hehe xxx

I'm loving being a mummy and loving Emily more and more every day!! Couldnt see what you mean on facebook?

aww it's so great aint it? well, rather than a personal fb, we made a family one. we're under the name Alan-Ria Riley Salt and our link is www.facebook.com/thesaltfamily.x

xxx

Last edited:
I have just added you :) by the way - Riley is GORGEOUS on that profile pic. he is getting big!!

thankyou hun! so has emily, she's a ickle dolly! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back