Please delete

i will have to look into this tapatalk, but a sole pf app would be so awesome! x

I agree, i use tapatalk all the time as its quick and easy to upload pics but it would be nice to have a pf app that you can see everyones tickers ect x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe if we make a petition to create a PF app, would make life so much easier! thankyou guys downlong it as we speak :D also another question. what is the best browser for smartphones? i have bolt at the min but it's shit xx

Ria check your settings, you can get instant email notifications to subscribed thread and should get notified for pm's etc :)

It's ok petitioning but erm have you though about the work around a personalised app for iphones, etc! I'm sure new features will be added to the likes of Tapatalk in the future.

:D x

thanks for this ria. was wondering my self x

Yer welcome Mel :) Ok we will petition for 2 things, PF app and a technician man who can make one. I am happy to test it :)!! :lol: x

did u managr get the tapatalk ria? i cant find it. can u reccommend any other gud apps?

yeah i sure did. what phone do you have mel_ed? i clicked the link above:http://www.tapatalk.com/mobile.php#blackberry that babygaga gave us, it says blackberry but when you click on it think you can change the phone? give it a try! what i did was sent the link to my phone via email and downloaded it that way xxx

Id love this on my bb :) Im a teenie bit technologically impared though :shock: Might give it a go though!

try it mel! it's easy peasy, you download it, go on the program, search pregnancy forum, log in and your done! i prefer typing on laptop though! but it's good to see incase anayone has had their baby recently! xx

ive got a blacberry curve but cant do it i'm rubbish lol

Is anyone having any trouble with tapatalk this morning? it keeps loging me out and tell me my login has failed. Im in now after trying loads and loads so im going to try and not log off! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back