Playschool

DanDecMum

Reaction score
I cant believe it is only 6 weeks until I find out if my little man has a place in the playschool I want him to go to :dance::dance: I cant believe that we have got to that stage already :shock::shock: If he gets in by Sept my little man will be wearing a uniform :shock:

Sorry a bit pointless but I am in :shock: how quickly he is growing up :(

Last edited:
yeah i put my LO name down for preschool last month starting next year. i cant believe where the time has gone! x

Bless him - how old is he now? xx

He is 2 years 4 months now, if he gets a place he will start when he is 2 years 10 months or the day after he turns 3, I am not to sure how this playschool works :)

Will be great for him. My little one is in nursery (he's 16 months) and at 3 they move to the pre-school class. I've been in the pre-school and it's ace!!! Hope u get ur place xx

Will be great for him. My little one is in nursery (he's 16 months) and at 3 they move to the pre-school class. I've been in the pre-school and it's ace!!! Hope u get ur place xx

My eldest never got to do the whole playschool thing :( because of his birthday, he started nursery school when he was 3 and went to school at 4. So Dec is going to be completely different, playschool then nursery school then school. So exciting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back