Playmats

Mrs.s

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a good playmat/baby gym? I have a sit me up cosy from when LO was young but I want to get a play mat too but there are so many to choose from?

i have had a few the two i found to be best are baby einstein one or the fisher price rainforst play gym both are around £55 but they also have bits thatswork with baby as it grows i have the baby einstein from mother care and it can be used up until 12 months old but you can take bits off and add it also has music that can be played well baby is on the mat x

The fisher price rainforest gym is fab - Emily is only four weeks but will already happily spend twenty minutes or so mesmerised and enjoying the stimulation. A lot of people I know have the same play gym and say the same thing - would definitely recommend it to anyone!

The fisher price rainforest gym is fab - Emily is only four weeks but will already happily spend twenty minutes or so mesmerised and enjoying the stimulation. A lot of people I know have the same play gym and say the same thing - would definitely recommend it to anyone!

I have this gym as well and it's fab xxx

My mum and dad have the fisher price one and harry loves it, I have the magic one from mamas and papas and although it is expensive it is fabulous!! He has loved it since day one pretty much, it has a light show for when he was tiny and he now can kick the dangly bits which change the light show and music, when he is bigger he can grab at them too!! I love it so much that I am going to buy the mobile in the range (already have the bouncy chair too) so I can take it with us if we go to other peoples houses!!
xxx

I'm with mrs N the mamas and papas magic range is fantastic, even entertains me lol x

Fisher price rainforest is fab. E loved it the second I put her on it.

I had a m&p Lottie which I got before she was born and she hated it and cried everytime she went on it. For some Eason he just was not comfortable on it.

Fisherprice rainforest is amazing! We've just got ours from tesco for £43 or amazon sell it for about that price too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back