• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plate stand???

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Does anyone know a website I can get one from, with cheap delivery?? I've looked in so many shops but cant find one :( Its my Mums Birthday on Saturday & Ive made a small plate with Harrison's hand print in the middle and Happy Birthday Nanny Love Harrison xxx on it and I need a stand to put it on now :( Ive had a look on ebay but cant find 1 plain one like with two legs (If that makes any sense :think: ) instead of one single barrier

Thanks in advance

They always seem to have them sort of things in charity shops although you may have to buy the old plate thats on it already :) Or you could try somewhere like Hobby craft? :think: An art and craft shop I would think ????

Not sure hun :think:

I know you are looking for ne on the internet but how about your local £1 shop? I got one from Woolworths once but they dont sell them on the website :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back