• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

handprint plate kits

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
does any one know where i can get one of these kits from where you have special ink/ paint thats pref. non toxic to put babys hand/ foot print on the plate and you can write on it too.

also this put in a mug version too. Any one have any recommendations? :)

I was looking at these but my friend bought one and said they were a nightmare and to get it done professionally. I looked on the John Lewis website and they do an imprint with the name written on it for £60. Quite pricey but id prefer that as a one of rather than messing up the one i did myself.

However, if you did want to do it yourself Argos and Mothercare sell them.

Claire x

We did flos yesterday with some modeling clay and a pringles lid lol rolled the clay out into it brushed the top over with water and smooshed her hand in while she was snoozing then wet wiped it all off, n washed her hand properly when she started to wake up !
Looks great going to paint it n fli itout my fringles lid today :)

Oh and iv heard alot of people use fingerpainting sets to do babys hand and footprints, we bought some paint your own baubles too, painted flos hands and got her to grab them MUCH easier than attempting to get her hands flat for a print on paper of card, and its a lovely first christmas decoration !
£1.49 for 2 and some nontoxic paints in homebargains :):)

MagicMarkers said:
Oh and iv heard alot of people use fingerpainting sets to do babys hand and footprints, we bought some paint your own baubles too, painted flos hands and got her to grab them MUCH easier than attempting to get her hands flat for a print on paper of card, and its a lovely first christmas decoration !
£1.49 for 2 and some nontoxic paints in homebargains :):)

Paint you own baubles they sound great where did you get them from?

I bought plates from Woolworths yesterday! £1.50 each and it's 3 for 2! Nothing majorly special but they do mugs and money boxes too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back