Plans for the weekend?

Tonks

Reaction score
What are you guys up to this weekend?

Tomorrow I think I'm off to a car booty (browsing only!) then out for lunch.

Sunday going to the seaside and planning to have whippy ice creams, walk along the beach and go to a quaint wee toy shop up there :cloud9:

Tomorrow I'm off to a bird sanctuary with the kids, colin leaves to go to Devon for his grannys funeral (which is on Monday) then tomorrow night charls is coming over for a drinky, Sunday will be spent recovering....

I'm not sure, hubby might be working tomorrow :wall2: He is today as well :mad:

I'd love to drive to the coast tomorrow but we'll see :D

My mam is coming to see me today, and tomorrow i am going to OH's mam and dad's (5 doors away lol) for sunday lunch. I'm pretty house bound at the moment so thats about it. I would love to go for a walk on the beach tho, sounds like heaven right now xx

i took the girls for a picnic in the park today, walked there and back - its an hour walk each way!! girls are at daddy's tomorrow and i'm buying house stuff all day and packing for my move!!

Ohhhhhh when are you making the big move? I'm so excited for you xx

We popped into town yesterday morning, then spent the rest of the day in my garden. It's a big garden, so I love pottering around and gardening. And it's big enough for Oliver to spend a whole afternoon in and not get bored. I spent yesterday trying to persuade OH to turn the bottom end into Olivers playground. I think I managed it!

Today, no plans. It doesn't look as nice though. I fancy a trip to Brighton, but not sure if OH's back is up to that yet. We'll see - when they both finally drags their butts out of bed :rofl:

We went for a picnic and walk at the lake yesterday, then went to the park. Sam refused to eat his ice cream because he wanted it to be blue or red :lol:

Lazy day today I think...out in the garden :cloud9:

am getting the keys tomorrow toon!! but my bed's not being delivered til tues, and my wardrobes and stuff aren't being delivered til thursday! will probs properly move in fri/sat!!

Wohoo! When's the flat warming? I can't wait! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back