Plan of action - before i go mental!!

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Logan takes 2oz every 2 hours, and screams with wind etc in the middle of the 2 hrs so by the time he's been winded etc, it's food time again, and it's driving me insane. Poor little soul, but my lack of sleep is going to send me mad.

Sooo... i'm binning the useless bloody leaky advent bottles and i've ordered doctor browns.. but until then i'm going to buy infacol to put in his milk.. when i get the Dr B's bottles, do you think i'll still need to use the infacol?

xx

It cant hurt to give it a gun hun - Infacol has a dropper so you don't put it in the milk, and you need to give it BEFORE every feed and let it build up for a few days before it works.

How about gripe water in a couple of weeks time ?? It makes great big burps (but only for babies over 4 weeks old)

Its a case of trial and error as I have exactly the same problem with our LO.

I have various bottles (inc Dr Browns and Tommee Tippee), various teats, just changed to Aptamils Sensitive formula, have Infacol, Gripe Water, Dentinox and just bought some Colief - obviously we cant try everything at once so its a case of trying something a few times and if it doesnt work trying a different combination next time! So far the new formula, with the Infacol (given every single feed) seems to be giving him some relief, although we used Colief last night and he slept for much longer than normal!

Its a difficult time and I sympathise completely.

i found colief works a lot better than infacal, you don't have to wait for it to build up.
exensive though - so get it on a prescription!

charlotte_ said:
i found colief works a lot better than infacal, you don't have to wait for it to build up.
exensive though - so get it on a prescription!

I didnt realise you could get it on prescription.............thanks Charlotte :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back