• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PJ's for xmas eve/day

aramintalovegrove

Reaction score
Anyone seen any nice ones out there?

I have Esme and DS (nearly 9) to buy for and cant find any nice ones anyway.

I usually get DS M&S ones (as its close to my work and are good quality) but they have diddly squat for him this year.

Please post what you have got for your LO or good ideas :D

Anths mum got this for Ivy you could find some little cream or purple bottoms to go with it :D modeled by the girly herself....
http://adams.co.uk/baby-girls-appliqu-c ... t-in-cream

SDC10829-1.jpg

I think I got Finlay's Xmas Eve PJs from Next but I bought him a proper button pair too as a present from Boots :D

Gap had lovely ones with little candy canes on them

I got lovely flannel ones from Boots - pink and white stripey I think - £11.

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
I got lovely flannel ones from Boots - pink and white stripey I think - £11.

Valentine Xxx

Finlay's are blue checked or blue and white stripey - can't remember which :lol:

i dont have a LO but i've found the pjs i'm going to get to wear on xmas morning. they are red satin ones from peacocks. i'm going to go get them today!!

Ooh Im liking the idea of candy cane ones

Ivy fashions her top V well :) will have a look at adams as have a money of voucher didnt think of a proper top and PJ bottoms.

Boots :think: not thought of there either

SUZI1011 :evil: now I have three pairs of PJ's to worry about I forgot about me :lol:

tally has a my first christmas sleep suit, i want to make the most of it being her first and it was my alternative to buying her a full on santa outfit

Matalan do both, i saw some adult ones but didnt have a good look as i ialways get PJ's for xmas anyway.

I got Tallys for £4 from matalan, she'll wear it once (lets be honest) so i wasn't gonna pay anymore really

I got my lads some from Primark! They were only £4! They tend to not wear PJ's much :roll: (they get too hot in bed so strip off) but I got them some fleecy ones with skulls on the pants lol! Nice and warm for xmas morning if nothing else haha

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Matalan Rocks!
Got Esme a super soft red fleece all in one sleepsuit that has snowmen on for £4 (I thought that will do for after xmas without looking out of place too)

And for DS I got a pack of three PJ's for £10 so he can choose which he wears that night.

I will get dressing gowns from primark

i bought a gorgeous set of red satin pjs from peacocks today. they are gonna be my xmas set

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back