Pirates of the carribean (Pirates)

Flossy82

Reaction score
Omg who's going to see this next week when it comes out cause i know i am even more johhny depp overload and i love him as cptn jack sparrow phwoar im sure the other half wouldnt agree with me though!!! :rotfl:

No - it's become tradition that DH buys me the DVD for Christmas so I shall prolong the desire to see Johnny Depp in that costume again....the anticipation makes it all the better :wink:

not at the cinemas but when it comes out on dvd ill buy it, i cant wait to see Jack again :D

im going to see it :cheer:

Me and my mate and our OH's are making a night out of it and going out for a meal first :D

cant wait :dance:

yep we will be going to see it, you just cant beat the cinema for johnny depp, hmmm johhny :cheer: :dance: :dance:

I HAVE TO SEE THIS, my life depends on it haha!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

basically. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
friday :D:D:D:D and saturday.
i am going to see it ..
i have an obsession with it honestly. been waiting months for this and now its actually coming i cant wait looks so amazing :D:D
Dave aint to impressed though but owell
Jhonny depp on big screen has to be down

*calms down*

sorry

:oops:

Robyn_ said:
basically. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
friday :D:D:D:D and saturday.
i am going to see it ..
i have an obsession with it honestly. been waiting months for this and now its actually coming i cant wait looks so amazing :D:D
Dave aint to impressed though but owell
Jhonny depp on big screen has to be down

*calms down*

sorry

:oops:
:rotfl: :rotfl:
I think he was sexier in Edward Scissorhands! Please someone agree I feel like a wierdo! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back