Pirates of Carribbean 2

hearts81

Reaction score
Just been to see it at the pics. Has anyone else seen it? It's ace :dance:

Am totally in love with Johnny and Orlando now
large-smiley-003.gif

my OH wants me to go with him tomorrow, but I wasn't a massive fan of the first. Is it better then the first?? Johnny Depp is gorgeous

Yeah i thought it was loads better than the first 1. My OH leapt off his seat with fright during it and the girls sitting next to him started laughing at him and calling him a wimp :D

Does Johnny Depp have lots of gratuitous nudey scenes???

Yes loads. Was getting fed up of seeing his bits!!! Will be dreaming about them tonight :wink:

*gets sleeping bag and runs off to the cinema to bag front row seats*

I hope you're not lying Hearts.................. :fib:

Saw it tonight - it was fab. Loved the bit with him on the stick and the fruit etc. Anyone who has seen it will know what I mean! But it was 150 mins long - I had a seriously numb bum!

Ooooh I want to see this with DH but means getting my mum look after Ella :? Plus I really want to see Superman so if I am going to leave her then it will have to be for the right film.

Did LOVE the first one though!

i havent seen the first one yet! lol

it just doesnt appeal to me tho.

getting superman later today, Ethan really wants to see it so i have to watch it first to see if its suitable......thats my excuse anyway :lol:

xxx

Have just asked my mum to babysit on Friday night so Matt and I can go see Superman :) It's on at 8.15pm so that gives me plenty of time to settle Ella down and she should be asleep when we leave. Still makes me feel a bit queasy in my tum at the thought of leaving her but it is for a good cause!! :lol:

I saw POTC on Thursday - my MIL babysat Lydia.
It was soooo good but they left it on such a cliffhanger I don't know how I'm going to cope waiting for the third film!

have fallen out with OH so no cinema or Johnny Depp for me today.

aww Beanie was looking forward to loads of Johnny Depp talk later :( :wink:

want to see johnny and his bits :oops: but really want to see superman

I'm torn between Johnny depp and Johnny knoxville :think:

Can't wait to see Pirates of the Carribean 2. Its almost too much with Johnny and Orlando in it lol

Lou :)

Havn't been to see it yet, will be soon though

It looks really good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back