• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pip on board! We've finally done it!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've not been around since November, got peeved with all the BFP's and I couldn't get mine :mad:

I have fertility issues, I have PCOS and sacculated tube on left side but Pip was (somehow!) conceived naturally! We were trying for 2 years, 2 months and 28 days when we got our :BFP:

We have a dr's appt on 11.07.11 when we were due to be getting either Clomid or referred for IVF! Instead, we have a dating scan!

We found out whilst on holiday, 5 days into a 12 day holiday! I've not had any morning sickness :dance: I had swollen feet for two days, and I'd had sore breasts and been moody as ever. I was just waiting for AF to arrive whilst away!

Anyway, DH pursuaded me to do a test, so I did and lookie what I got! No squinting required!

Can't wait till Monday to find out dates as I have irregular cycles so no idea how far gone I am!

Attachments

• Test results.jpg
    Test results.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Wow hon- those are lovely strong BFPs! Congrats and happy and healthy 9 months! xx

I got so worried as BFP showed before the line to say the test had worked, was waiting for it not to show and it be a dud test!

Definately no squinting required here though!

We went to the hospital on 05.07.11 when we got home as we were worried about ectopic pregnancy, hospital confirmed Pip was there with another test and felt my belly. They were confident Pip is in the right place as I have not had any pains or cramps. They think I am 6-8 weeks, and said I would've had cramps if it were ectopic. Just waiting for scan on 11.07.11 to confirm Pip is in the right place and give me a due date! Can't wait to know when Pip is due!

Fantastic news Hun! congratulations xx

OMG ...... I was literally thinking about you just yesterday and how you was getting on.

So happy for you hunny, congratulations xxxxxxx

Brilliant news! Congratulations! :yay: xx

Whoop whoop congrats Hun, Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xxx

Such strong lines, congratulations to you!
I have irregular cycles also. I calculated that I would be 6 weeks 1 day pregnant when I found out but at my dating scan I found out I was a week behind :(

Wishing you all the best xxx

Congratulations hun and great lines! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back