• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pinkymum

Miss

Reaction score
Just wanted to say good luck for your 4d scan tomorrow hun

Enjoy every minute of it

xxx

Awww miss that's lovely :) I'm soooo excited! Been looking at baby clothes today, can't wait to go out tomorrow and buy girl or boy stuff :)
Scan is at 10.30 but I might be a while before I can get on to share the news. So excited!!!!

I was actually just about to post a thread asking if you were excited and good luck!
You really looking forward to it? I couldn't sleep before mine :lol: xx

Yes enjoy pinky! Any predictions? What's your gut instinct? x

Awww miss that's lovely :) I'm soooo excited! Been looking at baby clothes today, can't wait to go out tomorrow and buy girl or boy stuff :)
Scan is at 10.30 but I might be a while before I can get on to share the news. So excited!!!!

See...I can be nice lol When I remember :p

I bet you are dead excited....try and sleep little tonight tho! I won't let myself look at boys and girls clothes yet only neutral stuff for fear I will get really attached to either side haha

You just enjoy your day sweety and let us know how it goes when you can. xx

Last edited:
miss did something nice :shock: :rofl:

hope it all goes great :)

I think it's a baby!!! hahaha - I am not going to be able to use that for much longer it's getting boring now lol

Awww Pinky it's stuck in my head as I found it really touching what great friends you have and because it's been so bloody long lol

Midnight....I do nice things all the time! People just think I am an Ice Queen :p

Last edited:
i get told im the ice queen lol

guess what ive just won a cosatto wooden baby changing unit for 11.71 on ebay pmsl

Have a fab time hunny, let us know how you get on x

Thanks girls. Gonna try and get some sleep :)
Staying at mums tonight, she's excited too!
X

Just thought id pop in a wish you luck hunny, cant wait to find out whether your blue or pink :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back