Pink discharge...?

jmw1664

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently 33 weeks and a day :D
Have felt fine but this afternoon had a bit of watery discharge which was pink...pale-ish pink. No red what so ever tho. It wasn't a lot, but wasn't a little either i.e. luckily had a small panty liner on. Don't know if I'm imagining it now too but feel like I have ever so slight mild lower back ache.

Should I worry about any of this at this stage? If it gets more or worse should I check in with triage at hospital and see what they think? Or should I just leave it and see...am seeing MW monday morning also.

Thanks ladies...

xx

Personally I would ring triage now and see what they say. Better to get advice from the horse's mouth and they might just want to check you over xxxxxxx

i had this throughout and found that it related to baby growing, hope everything is ok

I agree with BB better to be safe and get that peace of mind xx

Thanks guys, I may give the hospital a quick call and will update with what they say... baby is moving around plenty today and I don't feel like I should worry too much but with it being the first I guess you can't help but question every little change here and there :)

I would ring the hospital hunny its best just to be safe xx

Definitely a hospital jobby, either visit or call, just to be on the safe side. xx

Ok I just spoke with a Midwife at the assessment unit. They just asked what blood type I am and made sure it was not fresh blood at all and as it was not they are not worried. Just said to keep an eye on things, if I get any more or it's red at all then to call again and to go in.
Have some lower back ache now but no more discharge at all so far so am off to my usual Thursday night pregnancy yoga to relax :)

Thanks everyone for your answers :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back