pineapple!!

suzzi

Reaction score
my friend came over yesterday and we were talking about bringing on labour.

she said she did the curries, hot sex (well tepid she said lol) but the only thing that really did it was pineapple.

she said she had 1 fresh pineapple and that night little alfie was born and she swears it was the pineapple.

i heard you need to eat loads of fresh pinapples anyone know the odds on this working x x

Last edited:
No idea on this one...I thought it was 3 pineapples in one sitting?! Worth a shot though

Goodness me. All that pineapple in one go would do nasty squirty bottom things to you, wouldn't it? Or is that the idea?

With my first i had 2 pineapples one night, it just made my mouth very sore and gave me the runs. Its supposed to help with the flushing out before labour as does curry. I just ended up with bad tummy ache and she was still 10 days late :(

oh dear think ill give that a miss lol xx x

U need to eat about 7 pineapples in one go (confirmed by my mw and ante natal class!) and its only the bit near the core that does the work as it is the only bit with the particular enzyme. They reckon the only reason it works it that by eating that much you get diahorrea and movement of the bowel causes movement of the uterus

Definately didnt work for me, wouldnt be able to manage 7, started getting tummy ache after the 1st. OH thought i was crazy lol. Really hurt my mouth too which wasnt pleasant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back