pineapple

definitely a last resort lol!

mmmm this is making me want an indian so much!

i have to be careful NOT to go into labour though as mines prob a scheduled c sec so maybe il go mild! x

Iv got a jar of curry in the cupboard, im normally a korma girl but i think leading up to the birth ill be chilli con carni, spicy currys etc, and think i may try walking everywhere too but knowing my luck ill go into labour when im out on my own :/ lol x

Well I was told that walking can help....and I have been walking SO MUCH its rediculous and nothing :( Im not too fussed about trying to evict my LO, not because Im happy she's in there...but I just kinda think they'll come when they're ready. Doesn't stop me walking around and possibly eating far too many chilli con carnis lol, but I dont think it will help unfortunatly :(

Nah nothing helped when i had my daughter she came when she wanted to, i just might try this if they talk about inducing me then i can give it an extra kick lol x

There was an episode of "One Born Every Minute" that I watched, and the MW made this woman walk up and down the stairs loads, swinging her hips! Might help?

I was told to walk up and down the stairs sideways, makes your pelvis open up and baby's head engages better. Sometimes I think they make this stuff up for a laugh...its not like we walk up stairs elegantly anyway!!

:rofl: Exactly! I already look like a plank! Those stairs are daunting! I put off loo visits for as long as possible as the thought of climbing them kills me! :lol:

:rofl: Exactly! I already look like a plank! Those stairs are daunting! I put off loo visits for as long as possible as the thought of climbing them kills me! :lol:

Im the exact same. I'm sitting on my bed now and need to go downstairs to get the house phone to ring my mum. Im actually contemplating ringing downstairs from my mobile and asking Rob to bring it up to me?????? :)

God, thats lazy! Its just such an effort. No way would I get away with it if I wasnt 9 months pregnant, think he would tell me where to go!

Hahahaa! I do the same! Poor Jamie's like my slave at the mo! Lol! He is good though, he doesn't complain! I'd scream at him if he did though - feeling pretty hormonal at the mo! x

Had a whole pineapple last night - heartburn to die for after - don't think its worth it again!

oh no! Definately not worth heartburn! Didnt trigger mine. How strange!

Ouch!! I HATE heartburn! One pregnancy problem I could've done without thanks body!! lol x

I havent had heartburn once with either pregnancy - everyone asks me if I had it with Rosie as she came out of the sunroof with a full head! Apparently this baby has lots of hair too, we saw it on the scan!

ew i got horrible heartburn with spicy curries. that's why i went for a bhuna just before i had Riley and not a vindaloo!! never had heartburn before i was pregnant so i was unsure what it was, lol! xxx

Just been to Aldi and pinapples are in their super 6 offer. I bought 3 :) 69p each I think :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back