Pinching

Flame

Reaction score
Leif has just started pinching my arm really hard and it bloomin hurts. Where would he get pinching from? and how can i stop it? I have told him no but he doesnt take any notice whenever i tell him no.

I'm not much help hun..............was going to post something similar. Dan has started hitting in the face. I have told him no and shook my head (which he knows means no) but he's still doing it. I don't want to shout or hit him back as this will teach him its ok to hit and shout. I was going to put him in his cot, but was told he would then associate his bed with being bad. When he does it I put him down and walk away but he still keeps doing it. That me out of any ideas!! lol I would be interested to see what replies you get :D

This parenting lark is tougher than you think! :lol:

Yeah Leif hits in the face to, but thats usually my mum and aunty who get that. He has started headbutting to, I am worried he is going to do it to one of the others at toddler group, his head is like a rock.

thats what I'm worried about too hun :hug:
Dan goes to jo jingles once a week and I'm worried he might do it to the other children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back