• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pie, Mash and Liquor?

kazlin

Reaction score
I was looking on Facebook and one of my mates has joined a Pie and Mash Group.

Personally I love it, prefer it to MacDonalds to be honest. Thought I would see what your thoughts were on the good ol' Pie and Mash Shops.

I always go for a double :wink:

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I miss this SOOOOOO much... :( :( :( There used to be a pie nd mash shop right next to our house and OMG the food was lush.. !!!!

Sorry girls, don't have pie & mash shops in my neck of the woods. Is it like a chip shop that does pie & mash?

Probably sound thick! :oops: :rotfl:

i miss this soooo much too. there was the best one by west ham Football ground called 'nathans'.

really missed this when we moved to eastbourne, tried to get DH to open a P & M shop, BUT there is one now in town apparently. not seen it yet.

dont know what youre missing until you taste this. especially if you use their vinegar with the chillies in it.

yum

Urchin said:
what's the Liquor bit about? :think:

It's made with parsley and is used like gravy. It looks a bit yuk though, but tastes yum :wink:

I never knew about these types of shops until I watched a cooking programme about it..it looks sooooo good! Pie and mash is my favourite!! My sis lives in London so next time I go and see her I'll have to try it!

kazlin said:
Urchin said:

It's made with parsley and is used like gravy. It looks a bit yuk though, but tastes yum :wink:

Oooh Here's me thinking you drink whiskey with it or something :oops:

Urchin said:
kazlin said:
Urchin said:

Oooh Here's me thinking you drink whiskey with it or something :oops:

LOL Urchin, i thought that too :lol: shows how what our minds think of most eh? :rotfl:

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back