PID

Rayxxx123

Reaction score
Hi every1 . Im posting on here because im feeling so low and got no one to talk to, ive just found out ive got pelvic inflammtry disease today been in severe pain since thursday and feverish. I dont know how i got it , its not sti related me and partner are both clear, iv read that you can get it after misscarriage erpc? Which i had in feb this year. feel so scared that this could of ruined my tubes or ovaries , and im panicking about how long ive had it as ive had no success in getting pregnant this year and periods stopped. My boyfriend isnt really being supportive either. Has Anyone else had pid? I feel so alone with all this And cant stop thinkin i just want my baby back :(

I'm so sorry for your loss! I can't offer any advice because I didn't know what pid was but didn't want to read and run

Hopefully the docs can give you something to get you back right! I know the feeling of loss well so can sympathise with you on that one

Big hugs xx

Sorry for your loss honey! I dont know anything really about PID but I know I was told after I had clamydia I could have got it as well Im sure if it had gone untreated. I hope you get it sorted. Dr should be able to help or refer you now you know! Xxx

Thank you xxx yes im goin for a scan next friday to check for swelling but wont knownif any damage has been caused till feb whenni get some fertility tests as they cant help untill its been a year of ttc. Guess its not to far off xx thanks for ur replys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back