Pictures of our babies!

He is so expressive!! We wet ourselves watching him. I can't wait till he smiles more, he does a bit but i think it's wind, although he did look daddy and I in the eyes the other day and smile so i think they will be more common.

Will send more funny pics of Dom when i get them ;)

good good, keep the pics coming!!! hopefully post some of jamie soon!

Minikins, I love his expressions. You are testing my pelvic floor exercises here!!!!

Mimikins

He is so funny! A real character! Its lovely to hear about the good points of having such a tiny baby in the house.

It was great to hear that you wet yourself laughing at him. Its great.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trying to lol quietly because I'm at work. Getting some strange looks because it's coming out like I'm choking.

IMG_0128.jpg

Sorry was checking to see if it worked - the above pic is of Ewan at 10 days.
Below is Ewan at just under a day old. asleep on dad!
IMG_0109.jpg

My darling yesterday morning....
Ava78.jpg

Before her shots...
Ava76.jpg

After her shots.....
Ava77.jpg

I love this thread, it's great seeing all those gorgeous little babies, and Minikins, can you give more of a warning next time, I just had to reach for the tena ladies myself lol!!

shes such a cutie amber, hope she didnt scream to much having her jabs!!!

Right finally got some recent pics of jamie, just took these unfortunately photo quality not all that great!!! ....

[
ok this one not a recent one but i just had it on here anyway!! .... Jamie not long after he was born...

awww bless...jamie is a handsome chap!!!! :D

danielle is currently searching for a boyfriend lol :wink:

LOL honey!! well Danielle is a cutie pie so yea i approve of them dating!!!!! ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back