picture game

1sttimemum said:
lou said:
Mods can you please delete all of my threads that have only had a handful of replies. It may take you a while. Thanks :D

:roll:

:rotfl:

I'm sorry but i have to ask, why did you feel the need to mimic Geordie lass and her wish to have a thread removed from the forum?

I was making light of it. If you see it as me trying to mimic Geordie Lass thats your brown bread :D We've had a real laugh on this thread so if you don't like it don't read it, I can't really say more than that. :)

oh no where has our happy thread gone, come join in the game here gordie lass theres no reason why you shouldnt :|

Can I just add that lou was not being 'personal' to geordie lass. I have been on other threads which turn into something completely different from their original topic!

I would now however agree if a mod decides to delete or close this thread as it seems to have turned a little sour! :|

No we're quite happy to leave this open, nothing untoward here that we can see!

aww no littlelady was having fun talking bolut lous lime scale ass and everyones purple grapes, shame :(

I moved it, as has been said, if all the fun and games was in the tri's, Off Topic would be a very dull place and the questions/support threads in the tris would take second place and that's not why they are there.

I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, we always move threads if we think they are better suited to a different section, and will continue to do so.

:)

I think this thread has been hilarious! I actually peed myself a bit yesterday! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

muppetmummy said:
I think this thread has been hilarious! I actually peed myself a bit yesterday! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

...and that's not hard in our condition is it? :moon:

Have a good day hun...going offline in a bit :D

anywaaaay girls back on topic ey

grapedress.jpg

muppetmummy said:
oooh! I was wondering what to wear to when I give birth :lol:

well as your called muppetmummy
i think its only fitting you wear a muppet outfit as you become a mummy again.

it looks comfy plenty of room for bump just cut a hole in the bottomm and hey presto a birthing suit

cheese-915-full.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That is brilliant! I would look awesome sat in the birthing pool wearing that. Would save OH from having to fish out any floaters :lol:

muppetmummy said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That is brilliant! I would look awesome sat in the birthing pool wearing that. Would save OH from having to fish out any floaters :lol:

be happy be proud of those birthing poos
happy.gif

let them out to be free

:rotfl:

sorry Geordie Lass, sorry everybody but this thread is fecking ridiculous :rotfl: Everytime time I log in the title has changed and the first post has been edited! :shock: And yes I am talking about Geordie Lass, come on you can't start a thread spit your dummy then change it when it suits you :rotfl:

Count me out :D

Lou - TBH I think that was a bit uncalled for. I don't see why you had to make that post. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back