picture game

seriously though why are you going to bleach ur ass lou???

Littlelady87 said:
seriously though why are you going to bleach ur ass lou???

I'm not I was just thinking of something to say on my facebook and it sprang to mind and thats how it started. A few people messaged me and asked me about it, an old boyfriend from school who dumped me and broke my heart messaged me to tell me he thinks I'm really funny and I make him smile. I said "yeah whatever".

And that my friends is closure :lol:

is it stupid that i thought you were being serious :rotfl:

Littlelady87 said:
is it stupid that i thought you were being serious :rotfl:

No because I talk alot of b0ll0cks :D

see now there are loads of replies on this thread :lol:

geordie lass will have a shock when she gets back from works and see's how her pic thread has mutated into talk of bum holes :rotfl:

its a good job weve been posting pics of grapes and not real piles eh, that would be a right shock :lol:

I spend a couple of hours with my mate. I come back and this thread is still going. Oh and me and mate didn't get into our usual argument over John Barrowman:

Me...John Barrowman isn't really gay...
Him...John Barrowman IS gay...
Me...Oh no he isn't...
Him...Oh yes he is...BIATCH!

:D

kazlin said:
I spend a couple of hours with my mate. I come back and this thread is still going. Oh and me and mate didn't get into our usual argument over John Barrowman:

Me...John Barrowman isn't really gay...
Him...John Barrowman IS gay...
Me...Oh no he isn't...
Him...Oh yes he is...BIATCH!

:D

haha I can guess who you had that convo with! Say hi for me :wave:

Wasnt John borrowman was it, id think he would know :wink:

Oh ggg he wishes you a happy birthday for Saturday babe. Us three really do need to meet up again you know! :D

I am back... kneel suckers..

allhail.gif

kazlin said:
Oh ggg he wishes you a happy birthday for Saturday babe. Us three really do need to meet up again you know! :D

Soon as your ready for a night out after having baby, let me know and I'll come down!

scuttles off to find pics of last time........

glitzyglamgirl said:
kazlin said:

Soon as your ready for a night out after having baby, let me know and I'll come down!

scuttles off to find pics of last time........

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :hug:

:rotfl: i am actually crying with laughter. this thread has made my day!! you lot are so random and funny.

lou said:
Mods can you please delete all of my threads that have only had a handful of replies. It may take you a while. Thanks :D

:roll:

:rotfl:

I'm sorry but i have to ask, why did you feel the need to mimic Geordie lass and her wish to have a thread removed from the forum?

geordie lass said:
EDIT

Originaly posted in TRI3 this was moved to off topics
id ave prefered it to have stayed in tri3 thats why i asked for it to be removed
as i dont come into off topics much apart from to update my London meet thread
and would not have been able to join in with my own game

i was not feeling sorry for myself because i was being ignored it was simply meant for the other tri3 girls
who do not venture to often into off topics and would like some fun games is our own tri section

but i can undersatnd why the MODS moved it to off topics

But theres no reason why anybody cannot go into Off Topic chat. Tri 3 is for errrm tri 3 and it doesnt need any fun and games, thats what off topic is for :?
There's no reason why you wouldnt be able to "join in your own game" because it was moved, its one click away :? :? :?

I think geordielass meant that she doesn't often check here and so would maybe forget about the thread and not notice it as much as tri3 is where we spend a lot of our time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back